Open Daily 8:00am to 5:00pm.
Fees and Regulations (as of May 29th, 2010)
|Child under 12||FREE||FREE|
|Child 13 & over||$2.00||$4.00|
|Shed (shelter) Rentals||$100.00||$100.00|
|Two nights & three days||$50.00 (paid 1 week in advance)|
|Violations punishable by law
* Speed limit 10mph.
* No driving on beach.
* No firearms or weapons.
* No metal detectors.
* No bottles.
* No Generators.
* No soliciting.
* No pets.
* No nudity – bathing suit required.
* No dumping of personal trash.
* No fishing allowed – edges of bay are also private property (confirmed by phone with Magens Bay Authority on 19 October 2012).
Destruction of buildings, trees, or shrubbery is punishable by law.
|Double Kayak||$25.00 per hour|
|Single Kayak||$20.00 per hour|
|Paddle Boat||$30.00 per hour|
|Sunfish (sails)||$35.00 per hour|
|Magens Bay Boutique|
|Mask & Snorkel||$20.00||$9.00|
* All rentals must be returned before 4:30pm.
* ID & deposit required on all rentals.
* Rental fee does not include delivery – Chairs must be picked up from rental hut.
* Do not go past buoys. Lifeguards can confiscate your rental equipment.
* You are liable for any loss, theft or damage to the equipment while it is in your possession.
* Check all gear before renting. You are responsible for damages.
* Rental deposits will ony be returned upon presentation of ticket.
* Use all equipment at your own risk. Know how to swim if using a floating mat.